SV Paralegal Services


Affordable, Legal Representation for YOU.

Areas of Practice


small claims & debt collection

In small claims court you can sue or defend claims up to $25,000. Your claim can be for unpaid rent, unpaid loans, property damage, personal injuries, unpaid invoices and breach of contract. Once you receive Judgment there are many methods to collect the outstanding amount owed to you. I am here to help you with that!




A Paralegal will act as your legal representative in disputes between Landlord and Tenant. A Paralegal can help with:

  •  Non-payment of Rent
  • Termination of Tenancy
  • Maintenance
  • Rental Increase or Abatement
  • Sublet or Assignment
  • Demolition, Repair, or Personal Use
  • Illegal Occupant
  • Damage Recovery

Other services



Provincial Offences are minor non-criminal offences. 

  • The Highway Traffic Act - Speeding, careless driving, or not wearing a seat belt.
  • The Compulsory Automobile Insurance Act - Failing to surrender your insurance card, possessing a false or invalid insurance card, driving without insurance.
  • The Liquor Licence Act - Being intoxicated in a public place or selling alcohol to a minor.
  • Municipal By-laws - Building permits, noise, parking and animal care bylaws


Do you need legal representation in any of the following:

  • Work and Safety and Insurance Board
  • Disability Claims Appeal Board 
  • License Appeal Tribunal 
  • Human Rights Board 
  • Labor Relations Board 
  • Immigration and Refugee Board 
  • Social Benefits Tribunal




Paralegals can represent clients that are involved in summary convictions where the maximum penalty is 6 months jail. Summary criminal offences are less serious, punishable by shorter prison sentence and smaller fines.  You should definitely seek legal advice if you are facing criminal charges, a criminal conviction will change your life.




If required by law, a person must be sworn in under oath before signing a document in the context of a procedure addressed to a ministry or agency.

As a Commissioner for Oaths, I offer to prepare your legal documents and sworn statements.  I am authorized to take oaths or affirmations at the signing of an affidavit or statutory declaration.